I am a prolific and professional writer, blogger, graphic designer, home decorator, and organizer with 4+ years of experience.
My vision: Building long-term client relationships globally through my personal business, Organizational-Bliss. I want to help my clients become successful with their personal, professional, business, or academic goals.
WHAT MAKES MY SERVICE OUTSTANDING?
- Unique, customized approach
- Guaranteed 2-day delivery
- Incredibly cheap
- I will provide you with revisions
- 1:1 experience
- Long-term support available
Learn more here.
- WordPress graphic & layout design
- Blog writing tips & tricks
- Customized logos
2 |Graphic Designing :
Social Media Graphic must-haves:
LinkedIn banners | YouTube Channel art | Pinterest graphics | Google+ headers
Facebook or Twitter header images | Photo collages for any social media posts | Personal or website logos
- Shutterfly photo projects & books
- Book Covers (including E-books)
- Business Cards
- Desktop Wallpapers
- Gift Certificates
- Photo Collages
- Planners & Lists
- Presentations (including Prezi or PowerPoint)
- Web Banners
3 |Home & Personal:
Short-term and long-term goal setting | Time management | Increasing daily productivity
Creating personalized schedules and lists | Managing to-dos
- Home decorating tips
- Interior design planning
- Home organization
- Minimalist living
- Decorating on any budget
- DIY tricks
- Personalized online decor shopping assistance
Reminder #1: Category 3 can also include 1:1 sessions virtually or in-person.
Reminder #2: In-person sessions only available in NC areas!
- Professional writing
- Blog writing
- Digital content creation
5 |Professional & Academic:
- Communication including, digital, nonprofit, crisis, and corporate
- MA in Communications-Johns Hopkins University
- BS in Neuroscience- East Carolina University
- English or Hindi assistance/tutoring (Native Speaker)
So…let’s collaborate on our successes together.
Any other questions? Ideas? Tips? Feedback? Just want to say hello? Awesome sauce. 🙂
I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for supporting Organizational-Bliss!