I’m proud of my spaces and the vast work I’ve put into them, but there is still so much to do and I am limited on my design options due to apartment-living and being on a student budget.
- No curtain installations possible because of the permanent plastic blinds in place.
- No hardwood floor options.
- No redesigning cabinets, light fixtures, or hardware (I do not like our current hardware or cabinets!)
Future design to-dos:
- Office decor
- More framed art
- Wire hiding
- Bedroom decor
- Pantry organization updates
- Staying organized increases productivity and cleanliness.
- A clean and well-designed home promotes inner-bliss and mental serenity.
Feel free to view a slideshow of some of the progress I’ve made in my apartment so far: